So, I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award 🙂
Now I’m not great at knowing what to do with this sort of thing, but apparently there is a list for people like me, so that’s good! So, big thank you to NB at https://howaboutasecondopinion.wordpress.com for the nomination 🙂 Hopefully by the time I’ve posted this, I’ll have figured out how to put the Liebster Award Logo on the blog, so that’ll take care of that 😉
These are the 10 questions I’m to answer:
1. If you had one day off, what would you do?
Sleep. Lots and lots of sleep, maybe with some occasional video game, reading and food breaks 🙂
2. What is your favorite comfort food?
My mother’s mashed potatoes. My mother, hands down makes the best whipped potatoes on this earth, and every time I have them it’s like a fluffy bite of home.
3. How much of life would you say you have ‘figure out’?
I’ve still got a good amount I’d think. I’m more self confident than I’ve ever been before, but each day brings a new learning opportunity for us to take advantage of.
4. Biggest pet peeve?
Repetitive noises. Coughs, pen tapping, restless leg; all drive me crazy.
5. Hardest thing you’ve had to do?
Get accepted to medical school.
6. Something you’ve done in the last year that you’ve regretted?
Paying for an overweight baggage fee when I totally could have listened to reason and taken some stuff out.
7. What is your special hobby/talent?
I write fiction for fun online. I’ve been translated into a few different languages, and no, I definitely am not putting my pen name here 😉
8. How do you deal with stress?
A good book in a safe space, or hanging out with friends.
9. Best place you’ve visited/traveled to?
New York City as of right now, but in April I’m going to Europe for the first time, so that’ll probably change 😉
10. If you’re a medical student, how has your medical school experience been? If you’re a premed, when did you know you wanted to be a doctor?
Med school has been pretty great so far. It can be tiring and stressful, but med school problems are pretty amazing problems to have!
Now, to share the Liebster love I nominate these 8 blogs:
1) Mini MD: https://minitarheelmd.wordpress.com
2) On the Road to Medicine: https://ontheroadtomd.wordpress.com
3) Healthy, Happy Me(d): http://healthyhappymed.com
4) My First Patient: http://myfirstpatient.com
5) The Awkward Black Doctor: https://awkwardblackdoctor.wordpress.com
6) Homairia: https://hersheyhogwarts.wordpress.com
7) Maria Kart: https://mariakart.wordpress.com
8) Healthy, Fit Pre-Med: https://healthyfitpremed.wordpress.com
And for my questions for the eight bloggers above:
1) What would be your perfect day?
2) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3) Fictional character crush?
4) If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
5) Favourite book or series?
6) Movie you can watch over and over again and never get tired of?
7) Which moment in a Disney movie did you cry hardest at?
8) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9) If you could travel to any fictional place, where would you go?
10) Why medicine?
So, to the nominated, if you accept the award you’re to mention who nominated you and tag my blog in the post, answer the questions I’ve posed, put the Liebster Logo on your blog, nominate 8 more people and pose 10 questions of your own to them 🙂 So I hope you accept, and happy blogging!